My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Thursday, August 6, 2015

FRIDAY, JULY 3, 2009

Pink Saturday And I'm Still Celebrating!

Happy Pink Saturday and Happy Fourth of July everyone! Thanks go out to Beverly at How Sweet the Sound, for taking time to host PS this weekend. I hope everyone has a safe weekend! Well, I have been celebrating my two birthdays this week, July 1st and July 2nd, with my Bloggy Pals and we had a Blast at my Baby Photo Bash and at the Movie Star Party Bash. Mr. Timeless Things and I ooohed and aaahed over every post and laughed our heads off with the creative Movie Star Party posts!! July 2nd also saw the birthday of my dearest Bloggy friend, Miss Bonnie from One Designing Woman. She is my birthday twin and I think it's wonderful that we share this lovely day! Bonnie sent me a box of goodies and they arrived on July 2nd! She sent me some fabulous gifts and I just noticed that I left out a set of earrings that she sent me. Cute little Pink kitties. I am wearing them hence why they are missing! Here are some sweet collages that I made of the presents she sent me and one that features a few of the presents from Mr. Timeless Things in which he gave me a vintage flocked Pink apron and Rosebud (Pink rosebuds) Harmony House dishes and a mini-domed cake stand with my specially made DeannaPinkCup Cupcake that Lucy's Bakery made for me! It's completely sugar-free so it's safe for my Type 2 diabetes..Yipee!






Aren't I a lucky girl to be blessed with a loving hubby and dear Bloggy friends? I think so!
Please be a Patriotic Pinky and visit the other Pink Sparklers by clicking here!
*****
**

No comments: