My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2007

Feeling Wistful and Crafty

Our days here in Bexar County are getting shorter and the autumnal colors are all over our Hill Country. I was feeling very good about life today and the only wish I had was that my sister Laurie and her family could live closer to us. She is so far in terms of milage but never so far from my heart. I wish I could be there for her when she is in need of some loving arms around her. She knows that she is in my heart. We talk almost everyday on the phone and love to do our housework whilst chatting away. 

I am so thankful for all our blogging friends that take the time to come and visit our blogs and leave such sweet messages. It really makes our day. I think all of you are extra talented and are such inspirational people. 

I am so excited and cannot wait until tomorrow comes because I have a craft that I want to make and post on my blog. I got it from Family Circle Magazine and will take a lot of painstaking cutting using an exacto-knife. I will be heading for Hobby Lobby toot sweet!

Bless you all,
Deanna

No comments: