My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2008

Everyone Wants To Be A Betty Crocker


Thank you to all the Betty Crockers that sent me some of their favorite Holiday recipes. I even had three lurkers come out! What a treat! I will post the recipes on December Days on Monday, so check in and see if you see something you like. I have some other recipes in the archives so take a peek. And thank you ladies for the quick response to the Christmas Card Send Out. I had a good turn out! I'm so excited to send my cards out. I will send each of you a special bookmark so I hope you like it. Tomorrow's recipes on December Days will be the last posting I will make on all my blogs until the following Monday.
My husband Marshall and I are staying in a romantic hotel until Wednesday night and then we will have Thanksgiving with the family on Thursday. I will journey over to all of your blogs tomorrow to wish you a happy Thanksgiving holiday. Until tomorrow then!
Luvin's,
Deanna

No comments: