My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2007

HARVEST TIME AND GOODIES TO BAKE

I can't believe it's almost October. I love this time of year when leaves turn red, yellow,orange and brown. Drats..we are late for the football game...more later...... Okay, we are back from the game and the Falcons were defeated again by the Clark Cougars. Better luck next time for our boys. The band however, rocked as the played Gloria Estefan's 'Conga'. Anyway, getting back to fall; I can't wait to start decorating my pumpkins. I'll post the pictures sometime next week. The weather is starting to cool off finally and it's getting darker around 6pm. Fall is really here. 
I plan to do some thirft store shopping tomorrow AND finally load all my Christmas ornament pictures to my December Days blog. If anyone has any ideas on how to make a centerpiece for my dining room table, I'd love to hear from you. Seems like I go to Hobby Lobby or Michael's every year and buy the same flowers and vases. I'm out of ideas. Laurie, you decorate really nice...toss me some ideas!
My friend Mary informed me today that Sam's Club is selling Panettone. If you ever get a chance to eat a slice of this delicious bread..go for it. You won't be sorry. I am so tempted for Marshall to buy some but I will be strong since we are both on a diet. I guess I won't be doing any baking for myself this season but I will make sure that my family and pals get plenty of goodies!

No comments: