My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 2007

Family Visit

The weekend is over and I'm sitting here feeling a bit sad. We had so much fun with my parents, my brother and his wife and their two year odl son. We packed so much action in a week as we possibly could. We also ate a butt load of food. Now I'm sitting here all fat with my pants cutting me in half! There's nothing like having your parents hold you and love on you. Hey, I'm 44 years old and my dad still treats me like a baby. My mother is a hoot. She will drive 5 hours by herself to visit me and my sister down here if dad can't get off from work. Luckily this time dad was able to get away. I'm also excited because he will be able to retire next year and they can stay as long as they want to from now on. Mom retired two years ago and I don't know what she will think when dad stays home with her. She's a social butterfly and takes my nephew Etienne with her where ever she goes. I love having my family visit and we just didn't feel complete this week because our little sister Laurie, (momof2roses) wasn't with us. We thought of her, Mike and the girls where ever we went. We miss you sister! I can't wait until next July when you can come down for our second wedding.

No comments: