My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Thursday, August 6, 2015

TUESDAY, APRIL 14, 2009

I've Been Tagged!


I've been tagged by sweet Melly from His Pink Princess! Melly is from Australia and has a very sweet and inspirational blog. Please visit her when you get a chance and give her a big "Howdy!"
I love tags but I do know some of you don't participate in tags so if I do choose you, and you don't do tags, not to worry...you won't hurt my feelings...lol!
This is what I had to do:
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. My next corneal transplant.
2. Attending my beautiful niece Marissa and handsome nephew Abram's, graduation.
3. Seeing my parents when they arrive for the graduation ceremonies.
4. Meeting my beautiful Lee Laurie and her beauStevie.
5. Meeting my lovely Bonnie and her darling Jim.
6. Meeting my hometown gal, BJ and Mr. Sweet Nothings when I get back home to Lubbock.
7. Goodwilling with Patricia
8. Re-reading Marjorie Morningstar for the hundreth time!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Clipped my toenails.
2. Plucked my eyebrows.
3. Bought gads of cosmetics....I'm an eyeshadow and lipstick junkie! Purse has 10 lipstick tubes.
4. Did my laundry and then after they dried, threw them on the couch. Haven't folded them yet.
5. Went to Wal-mart with Cyndi and bought the fixings for barbequeing.
6. Barbequed with my sis Cyndi, her hubby Johnny and their kids. We ate hamburgers, hot links, chicken fajitas, beans and potato salad and drank some sweet iced tea!
7. Watched Dancing With the Stars
8. Watched The Long, Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be crafty.
2. Fly.....I always wanted to be Tinkerbell and fly around leaving sparkles behind me.
3. Own a home. Live in a home. I want my own home! I want a mid-century style home but anything would do at this point! When we moved to S.A., we didn't know whether to buy a home right away until we figured which neighborhood was right for us. It's been five years since we figured it out! Let's get a move on!
4. Shop till I drop!...Oops, I do that already....hee hee hee!
5. Take my mother, my sister Cyndi and my little sister Laurie to Paris, France.
6. Go horseback riding everyday so that I can walk like John Wayne!
7. I have a loud laugh so maybe I wish I weren't so loud and boisterous...I love to laugh..LOUD!
8. Go back in time to see my grandmother Ursula, my aunt Chelo, my mother in-law Willa and my dear friends, Allison and Bernice. They are waiting for me in heaven.
8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
1. Keeping Up Appearances
2. American Idol
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Big Love
5. House Hunters
6. Mexico; One Plate at a Time with Rick Bayless
7. Lidia's Italy
8. Everybody Loves Raymond. I have all the seasons but I still watch it on TV everyday.
People I Am Tagging in this Game - YOU’RE IT!:
Lee Laurie - A Southern Rose
Bonnie - One Designing Woman
Laura - Laurascoop
Duni - Lovely Purses
Georgia - Grandma G's
Wanda - Just Vintage
Tristan - Enchanted Revelry
Linda - Lavender Ridge
Tag your friends and have lot's of fun!






No comments: