My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things.**If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna
8. Re-reading Marjorie Morningstar for the hundreth time!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Clipped my toenails.
2. Plucked my eyebrows.
3. Bought gads of cosmetics....I'm an eyeshadow and lipstick junkie! Purse has 10 lipstick tubes.
4. Did my laundry and then after they dried, threw them on the couch. Haven't folded them yet.
5. Went to Wal-mart with Cyndi and bought the fixings for barbequeing.
6. Barbequed with my sis Cyndi, her hubby Johnny and their kids. We ate hamburgers, hot links, chicken fajitas, beans and potato salad and drank some sweet iced tea!
7. Watched Dancing With the Stars
8. Watched The Long, Long Trailer with Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be crafty.
2. Fly.....I always wanted to be Tinkerbell and fly around leaving sparkles behind me.
3. Own a home. Live in a home. I want my own home! I want a mid-century style home but anything would do at this point! When we moved to S.A., we didn't know whether to buy a home right away until we figured which neighborhood was right for us. It's been five years since we figured it out! Let's get a move on!
4. Shop till I drop!...Oops, I do that already....hee hee hee!
5. Take my mother, my sister Cyndi and my little sister Laurie to Paris, France.
6. Go horseback riding everyday so that I can walk like John Wayne!
7. I have a loud laugh so maybe I wish I weren't so loud and boisterous...I love to laugh..LOUD!
8. Go back in time to see my grandmother Ursula, my aunt Chelo, my mother in-law Willa and my dear friends, Allison and Bernice. They are waiting for me in heaven.
8 Shows I Am Currently Watching:
1. Keeping Up Appearances
2. American Idol
3. Dancing With the Stars
4. Big Love
5. House Hunters
6. Mexico; One Plate at a Time with Rick Bayless
7. Lidia's Italy
8. Everybody Loves Raymond. I have all the seasons but I still watch it on TV everyday.
Welcome to Timeless Me. I'm Deanna from Timeless Things. I made this blog for literally placing all of Timeless Things; My Love Affair With Thrift Shops past posts here as I will now be working on many projects and thrift store shopping exclusively for the Timeless Things blog. This blog is not in order unfortunately as all I wanted was to clear the TT blog to start anew.
I have placed all the blogs that I followed on to Timeless Me. It was a job but I was determined to have everyone on here. Since I had been MIA for a while, I was saddened to see so many bloggers that I follow just disappear or that their blogs longer existed. One can only hope that they are still around but just got too busy in their lives.
Would You Like A Chocolate Layer Cake Or Some Brown Betty?