My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2008

An Award From My Beloved Sister Laurie

My dear sweet sister Laurie just awarded me the Marie Antoinette award for my little home away from home. Thank you sister, it is a beautiful award. Laurie was awarded as well by her friend Barbara atSouthern Lady's Vintage. I think all the blogs that we visit are so special to us. No two are ever alike. As I said before, some blogs just have a heart and that is important to me and my sister. I am so honored to post this award. Thank you sister.
My sister has given me some rules so here goes:
1) Please put the award on your blog.
2) Link it to the person from whom you received theaward.
3) Nominate at least 7 blogs or more.
4) Put the links of nominated blogs on your own blog.
5) Leave a message on their blogs to let them know.
The winners are:
Beverly - Tea Time and Roses
Bonnie - One Designing Woman
Laura - LAURASCOOP
Phyllis - Shabby In the City
Annie - A Saucerful of Secrets
Gena - These Foolish Things
Niki - Nostalgia At the Stone House
Selena - Apron Thrift Girl
Marcela - Siempre En Algun Lugar
_________________________
Congratulations ladies! Stop by and take a peek at their blogs.
Warm hugs to all- Deanna

No comments: