My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

July 7th, 1994, Seward, Alaska. We had just returned from the Kenai Fjords after a wonderful six hour cruise down Resurrection Bay and unbeknownst to me, Marshall, my sister Cyndi and brother in-law Johnny had planned that after the cruise, we would have our ceremony at Exit Glacier. So, at the foot of a beautiful wooden bridge with the towering glacier behind us, Marshall and I were married. Thank you my sweetheart for giving me the best and worst..but mostly best...(big grin) of marital bliss. You were my best friend way before we ever started dating and fell in love. We have known one another since 1983 so I feel that you and I have grown up together. We both have had wonderful examples of happy marriages through our very own parents. How blessed are we that our sisters and brother have solid and loving marriages as well? I think our parents taught us well and prepared us for life's joy's and turmoils. You have been such a pillar of strength for me when I have been sick and feeling very low. The other day when you surprised me at the doctor's office...well, I wanted to cry in front of Dr. Harle's patients but I held it until we got home. You are a wonderful husband...I know sometimes you don't feel that you are but I'm here to tell you..."Marshall, you are a great husband". I think this song best describes the simple pleasures of life that you and I share and you know that I have always loved this song as Edie Adams sang it. That's all babe....that's all.

No comments: