My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

TUESDAY, JANUARY 6, 2009

I've Been Awarded. Thank You Duni!


I recently came across a precious blog owned by Duni. Her blog is called Lovely Purses and guess what? She makes Lovely Purses! She also creates other marvelous "pretties" and when I started reading her blog I became aware of how talented she is. I just love looking at all the creations she has worked on. She's full of good advice as well....(don't fold your velvet material! Duni, you'll be glad to know that I did get five paper towel cardboard rolls and taped them together and rolled the velvet around it). She's a lovely person and I am so glad that I found her. Thank you Duni, for wishing my sister a Happy Birthday. It meant a lot to me. Thank you to everyone that wished her a Happy Birthday.

Duni has been kind enough to award me with an award and I am so happy. Many of you know that I thought it was showing off to post so many but I now realize that it would be unfair to the person awarding you with one to not post it. I have three friends that are forcing me to post those awards from last year and I guess I still have about three more that I need to post! (Byisteal, Farren and Darraleigh I will have them up soon!) I so enjoy the blogs on my favorites list and it's not about me being on anyone's favorite list, but that I can have you, on my blog so that I may enjoy what you have to say and so that I can admire the work that you all do. I'm always amazed when people come to visit me. Amazed and so very grateful. Big hugs to all of you!
Here's the story behind this award:The authors say that blogs who receive this award are exceedingly charming. This blog invests in the PROXIMITY in space, time and relationships. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that even more friendships are propagated.
Deanna: "Amen sister" :)
I'm supposed to nominate eight blogs but I'm breaking the rules because you all have been so wonderful to me. :) So here are the awarded ones in no particular order:
Laurie - my sister Momof2Roses
Bonnie - One Designing Woman
Laura - LAURASCOOP
Wendy - USSLANDLOVER
Loida - 2LS3BS
Phyllis - Shabby In The City
Niki - Nostalgia At The Stone House
Wanda - Just Vintage
Jenny - The Polka Dot Pixie
Susan - NotQuiteJuneCleaver
Grandma G's - Georgia
A Southern Rose - Lee Laurie
Apron Thrift Girl - Selena
Little Pink Studio - Cerri
Little Cotton Rabbits - Julie
The Homespun Heart - Monica
These Foolish Things - Gena
A Saucer Full Of Secrets - Annie
Katherine's Dream: Carol's Kitchen Diary - Carol
Live Love Laugh - Marcy
These Foolish Things - Gena
Rosehaven Cottage - Cindy
You all make my days so much brighter and filled with wonder and happiness!
All my love, Deanna

No comments: