My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I've been busy writing to my favorite blogs and I'm so happy that all of them are still up and running. I went to my sisters first of course and caught up with her blog but as I said earlier, she had just been with us for a little over two and a half months this summer. I went to Beverly's blog - Tea Time and Roses and was so happy to read that she is recuperating from her surgery. Get well Beverly my prayers are with you. 

I feel that I probably should rest my eyes as I am beginning to suffer some eye strain. I will start tomorrow to visit the blogs on my December Days blog and see if they are still around and or remember me! Ha ha ha ha!

Well goodnight dear bloggers. Until tomorrow.

Deanna

No comments: