My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

TUESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009

You Lift My Spirits

Thank you Bonnie, Duni and Loida! I was so happy when I was told that I lost 3lbs. It was an accomplishment for sure. Giving up my diet Sprite has been really hard but I am doing it because I know that soda...even diet, can bloat you. And I am the first one to say that I hate exercising but I have discovered that I love walking. Not fast walking but just walking at a good pace. It's been so long since I had the wind hit me in the face and all I can say is, it feels so wonderful just to inhale the fresh air. It's intoxicating. I've been drinking lots of water (which I don't like) but I buy those boxes of individual sugar-free drink mix in the grape and orange flavor and you can just mix it in your bottle of water. I am also going to bed earlier and getting some more rest. I ususally go to bed at midnight and get up at four in the morning but I just can't do that anymore. I'm getting too old! I went to bed at 9:30 last night and I was up at 2:30. I guess my body was ready to get up. It was hard trying to get back to sleep but I did.Thanks for your support girls! You lifted my spirits. I was so happy to get on here this morning and see your words of encouragement. I wish I could give each of you a big hug but since we are so far away from each other....here are some balloons for ya!

Well, I'm off to work now. Y'all have a great day!
Deanna :)

No comments: