My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2008

One Designing Woman - Bonnie's Blog

I just spent an hour or so reading a very entertaining blog. The blog in question is One Designing Woman.There are so many talented people out there in blogger land. My sister Laurie is the most talented of us girls in our family so I am naturally drawn to people who design, sew, knit, paint, decorate...all things that I just can't do...boo hoo hoo! Thank you Bonnie for letting me place your blog on my favorites list. I know that I am in for some enjoyable reading in the future. Have a wonderful tomorrow everyone! God Bless!
Deanna

No comments: