My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

FRIDAY, JANUARY 30, 2009

Pink Saturday Is Here! My First Time!


 Today is my first Pink Saturdayand I am so thrilled to be able to participate in this absolutely fun activity! Aren't those balloons so pink and pretty? I love this photograph. Something so dreamy about it. 

 Pink retro sample of material. I would love a sofa made out of this material. It reminds me of Franciscan ware...the starburst pattern.

 My dream laptop. I'm waiting for the price to go down...a few thousand....it'sPINK!!!! I've got to have it!

I love this Pink typewriter. Does anyone still have a typewriter? I remember typing letters for my friends back in the early 90's. I guess I was practising for future blogging!
 The phone I always wanted. The PINK PRINCESS PHONE! I'm still looking on Ebay for ya!


 Who wouldn't love a box ofPINKSDo flower shops still put flowers in boxes with the beautiful green tissue? Well, if they don't, they should! Reminds me of a Doris Day movie. Doris Day...she reminds me of the color PINK.

 I've always loved botanical prints. This PINK rose is one of my favorite botanical prints.


 A very special flower to end myPINK SATURDAY.
Peace
Infinity
Nuture
Kindness.......I'm sure I could have spent more time thinking of better words but those came to me and I typed them up!
Thanks to Beverly at How Sweet The Sound for having such a wonderful thing for us to do on a Saturday! Don't forget the prayers for those in need of them.

No comments: