My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2008

My New Teapot. Early Christmas Gift


I finally have my dream teapot! With the six cups as well! It might be my only Christmas present but that's okay!! I have dreamt of this teapot for years. One of my favorite TV shows is As Time Goes By and Dame Judi Dench's character, Jean Pargetter, had this teapot and the cups. I have always loved blue willow. There is something so homey about it. I can't wait to make myself a cup of English tea and a plate of warm scones with honey and pretend I'm in a quiet village near London looking out of my window which is being hit with tiny drops of dew. The sky is gray and the heather on the heath is flowing back and forth with a cool gentle breeze and.......CRAP!!! My dishwasher just went off. Oh well, back to reality!!


Have a great day my friends,
Deanna :)

No comments: