My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

UESDAY, JANUARY 13, 2009

A Wonderful Heartwarming Story From A Southern Rose


The other day, my dear blogging friend Lee Laurie from A Southern Rose, asked me to visit her blog because she had just posted something she wanted me to read. Now, I've read some incredibly touching and moving posts since I've started blogging and what I read is right up there as one of my favorite little gems. Please visit her blog (click on her banner) and read her story. Her post is not titled but it's the Jan. 8th post and should be the first or second post you see on her home page. It is just precious.

No comments: