My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

MONDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2007

Housecleaning For The Holidays

I've done a ton of cleaning this past week in gearing up for the holidays. I've neglected my December Days blog but will start posting my ornament pictures this weekend. I"ve also started shopping at Family Dollar for those special little extras to give away as gifts for aquaintances that I seem to have a ton of. At the present, I am putting out what I call my "Harvest" decorations. I don't put up too much of that or for Thanksgiving but I do go crazy at Christmas time. 

My sister Laurie (momof2roses) has been busy killing pigs over at her estate in Alaska. I'm not to thrilled about her getting rid of Little Bit and I must admit that I got teary eyed when I saw Little Bit's picture with my nieces Mikaela and Camille. Oh well, such is farm life. At least they will learn from their parents that the meat fairy doesn't bring dinner and stick it in the fridge. My brother in-law Mike is an avid hunter and loves to take the girls out camping. I'm glad the girls love the outdoor life. I hope they will also learn creativity from their mother. She has a lot of talent. She is currently renovating her kitchen. I can't wait to see the results.

No comments: