My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Monday, August 17, 2015

Pink Saturday: May 15 2009. Republished on 8/17/2015

Pink Saturday!!

This is one of my favorite pink saturday posts. i hope you enjoy it as well. it tickles me pink to return to read old posts - Deanna 8/17/15

Hi everyone! It's Pink Saturday and many thanks go to Miss Beverly at How Sweet the Sound for all of her hard work in putting this fun day together for us. 


Today I'd like to share my collection of baby nursery planters. I found these at Goodwill and at the Salvation Army and one at Craftiques when my dear Patricia of Vintage Linen Treasures and I went shopping the day before I was stung my those crazy insane fire ants! I have to say here that this sudden passion for these planters is being lovingly blamed on sweet Jennifer of Sweet Eye Candy Creations. She was given a darling planter by a friend and I let her know that I had no idea that these were so collectible and that I had seen so many of them at Goodwill and just walked away not giving them a second thought! I mean, how stupid can I be? I want to cry when I think of all the beautiful nursery planters that slipped through my hands!! Bwaaaah! It all worked out well though since these are in abundance at Goodwill and you can always find at least two at any given time. I found this lovely caboose or paddle boat ( don't know exactly which) at Craftiques for only $4.00.I found this darling lamb and cart at Goodwill for only .99 cents. I found a similar one a month ago on Ebay and lost the bid. It sold for $25.00!






 I'm not sure if the top planter is a teddy bear or what kind of creature it is but it's cute with it's long lashes. The little girl/bootie planter is so adorable. These are made by a pottery company in Mexico called Ceramica del Norte. These were .99 cents as well.




Mr. Timeless Things bought this rabbit planter for me in San Marcos at the Goodwill for .99 cents. He bought me other goodies but I will post those at a later date.



Baby block planter that Patricia found at Goodwill. Yep, it was only .99 cents. This sweet pink curly headed lamb is from Craftiques. I think it's just precious and it's my husband's favorite planter so far.


This sweet vintage book is called, Lollie Lamb and I love to read it over and over! So sweetly illustrated too! Eeek!


It's in great condition but I am being very careful of it. I love the artwork. You just don't see that kind of artwork anymore.


Soon after I made this post, I sent Lollie Lamb to someone (Jennifer of Sweet Eye Candy Creations) who took a special delight in it. It was my pleasure to make her happy and I mailed the book to her. I know she is enjoying it and that it has a happy home with her. I was lucky enough to find another Lollie Lamb book for myself a couple of years later. It truly is a very charming and sweet little book. 8/17/15


I bought this vintage card at Craftiques as well. I couldn't turn it down. I need to find a place to display the book and this card. I'm thinking I have to many treasures that still need to find a home! Oh well, I can't stop shopping and Mr. Timeless Things says it's okay...he enjoys my delight in vintage things. What a guy! He's my best treasure of all!

Don't forget to visit the other Pinks by clicking HERE.Have a great weekend everyone!
Deanna Glory



No comments: