My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2009

How Do You Like My Cowboy Boots?

All dressed up to do the Cotton Eyed Joe!
Oh look, my boots are ready for me to slip into them! Okay...yes, I have a big mega foot! Just kidding......these boots are very popular with the tourist crowd. You can find as many as one hundred people standing around this pair of poop kickin' boots! Other than the sheer largeness of them they are otherwise lackluster. But come Christmas time......!!! Ooh la la! All dressed up and sparkly for the holidays. These boots are the cause of some pretty fantastic fender benders. They sit in the parking lot of our mall and the mall sits across the street from Loop 410, one of the most dangerous freeways in town. I have never driven on 410 going north. I'd come back home with brown pants if I did. I usually take the back roads to places like Whole Foods at the Quarry or to downtown. It's a long ride but I get there eventually!


No comments: