My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 12, 2007

Out Of A Box Of Pictures

I love this picture of my sisters and my brother. That's me with the Marlo "That Girl" Thomas hairdo. That was my favorite green shirt. My brother Joey in his cute plaid shirt. Cyndi is in the white dress with red polka dots. She loved that dress. The baby is my sister Laurie (Momof2Roses). She was a cute little thing. We used to tease her about her being adopted and not looking like us. Well now you can look at us and we all look alike. We look like Dad. Laurie and I love looking at our family pictures and some of them I wish I could toss in the bin. My mother was a great collector of family pictures and now Laurie has inherited her pack rat habits! Just kidding Laurie! Don't you go posting any ugly pictures of your big sis....ya hear me?!!?

No comments: