My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2008




 
This beautiful tree and ornament belong to my new friend Lee over at Christmas With a Southern Rose. As it always happens, I can't remember how I landed over at Lee's place. She might remember if I told her in the comments. I just love where my journey's take me. I love Christmas trees and nothing makes me happier than to look at other peoples Christmas trees and at their beloved ornaments. If you are like me, and I'm sure many of you are, you have amassed a collection of much loved ornaments. Look how shiny and golden Lee's ornament is. Lucky for her I don't live in her home town because I would have taken that ornament right off of that beautiful tree! I love the way she swirled that ribbon garland around her tree. Makes it look so dreamy.
 

The white and the red contrast off each other so well. I like the way she decorated her tree. Okay, so how many of us really want a pink tree? I have wanted one forever but I don't know if my husband would go for that but maybe next year I will surprise him with one. They are just so lovely and so precious. Many people don't get the idea of pink trees but I think they are so whimsical and so delicate looking. At my favorite craft store, Hobby Lobby, they only had one pink tree for sale. I was so disappointed. Last year they had purple, red, gold, pink and silver trees. Many a shopper was disappointed this year. The manager was really surprised to find that many of their customers wanted those trees. I guess they didn't order the much coveted trees.
Thank you Lee! I adore the pictures you sent.
Merry Christmas to you my new sweet friend!
Deanna

No comments: