My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2009

I've Been Looking For Some House Shoes...All The Live Long Day!

I'm going to be shopping for some new house slippers as my old cream colored shabby one's with a kitten heel have been waving white surrender flags for six months. I thought long and hard about what kind of slippers I wanted and I had to think about the fact that's it's heading towards summer and here in San Antonio, it can be extremely hot and humid but I do so love sink my tootsie's in a slipper that makes a statement!
Hmmm, I think my dear late mother in-law Willa, used to wear these kind of slippers. PASS! 


Didn't my grandma Ursula have some just like these? NEXT! 


 

Now how did Mr. Timeless Things slippers get on here?!? Sorry I let the cat...er..rabbits, out of the bag honey! Now hop back in to the kitchen and finish those dishes! 

Hi mom! These are definately the house slippers that my mom Rosa would wear! I'm not ready for that kind of comfort yet but Mom, you look cute! 




Ah ha! This is the shoe for me! I love anything with a heel and Ooh La La, I can just see myself dusting, mopping, making the beds and cooking dinner in these Pink lovelies! And with that frou frou marabou feather on top, I'll be a hit with the hubby! Yep, these are the one's for me! SOLD!






No comments: