My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS CARD SEND OUT

Ladies, if you would like to participate in my Christmas Card Send Out list, please let me know. I am aware that keeping your location private is important to you so if you feel that this is not for you, do not give it a second thought. Please send me an email at deannagloryatgmaildotcom. Title the email: Christmas Card Send Out. I would have liked to have given all of you a big diamond ring for Christmas, but since I don't know your ring sizes.....I guess a lovely Christmas card will do! Deadline will be November 30th. Thank you for making my days a little sunnier with your sweet blogs.

Many but many thanks ,
Deanna

No comments: