My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009

A Valentine For You. Breathing Treatments For Me.

This lovely Valentine goes out to all of my wonderful Blogger friends. I've been feeling as if I've neglected my friends lately. Visitors, you are most welcome to this Valentine!

I recently joined Beverly's Pink Saturday at How Sweet The Sound and I didn't realize the time it would take to visit and comment on 147 blogs! I spent three days visiting and leaving comments but it was so worth it. I had a lot of fun but it is also a bit hard to spend that much time commenting! Of course, I'll be doing it all over again next Saturday! I'm a glutton for punishment. I think this will be the only Blog activity I will participate in. Anymore fun, and I'll go batty!

I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. I had a slight asthma attack at work and I drove myself to my doctor's office to get a breathing treatment as I did not want to go to the emergency room. My niece Marissa had borrowed my nebulizer and it was six miles away, plus I didn't have my sister's house key with me so off I went to the Medical district only to find out upon arrival that my doctor did not have the nebulizer at his office! Betty, his nurse, fit me in and I had to wait almost an hour. While I was waiting, I heard the office door open and a man had come inside. He was wearing a nice Polo shirt that looked like the US flag. I glanced up quickly because it looked familiar and lo' and behold..it was my husband! My knight in Shining Armor! He held my hand until it was my turn and when the visit was over, we drove home (in our own cars) and left his car at home and we drove over to my sister Cyndi's home to pick up the nebulizer. I was feeling like crap by that time so when we got home, he put me to bed and went to pick up my prescriptions. I slept about three hours and then did a breathing treatment. I'm feeling less congested right now but I'll be heading off to bed pretty soon.

The cause for all of this drama? We had a meeting at work this morning and a woman from another department of our company sat next to me. She had cat hair all over the back of her sweater. She didn't realize she was covered in hair. I'm severly allergic to cat hair...dander. It took only three minutes for me to start having breathing problems. I don't think she'll be sitting next to me again! Poor lady!

No comments: