My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SUNDAY, JANUARY 11, 2009


She's Got The Munchies!!

 Can I forget about wanting a slice of cake?
 Or a strawberry shake?

 A sugary glass of cold lemonade?


 Some sunnyside-up eggs with bacon and toast?



 Or a delicious banana split?
Oh help me Lord!! I am craving these things when I normally don't even think about them! I will be a good girl today. I will eat a celery, carrot and walnut salad. I will snack on a handful of almonds. For supper, I will have a nice juicy tilapia with a tomato and basil salad. For dessert, I will have a nice cup of sugar-free cereal with skim milk. I can do it....I can do it....I can do it....!
Be strong!



No comments: