My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 17, 2009

Spending Time With Mr. Timeless Things.



Somewhere In Time, one of my favorite love stories. "Come back to me". Ooooh, it sends shivers up and down my spine. I can watch this film over and over and still feel emotional at the end. Richard Collier and Elise McKenna.....what chemistry! I love Christopher Reeve and Jane Seymour in this film. Christopher is so boyishly sweet and romantic that it's hard not to have a major crush on him. Yes, the ending is tragically sad but Elise does come for her man in the end.

I will be away until Saturday, as Mr. Timeless Things and I are in need of some "together" time. I will catch up with all of my Blogging Beauties and Gent when I get back. In the meantime, pop some popcorn, grab a sugar-free drink and grab your sweetie and watch Somewhere In Time together! Click on the portrait of Elise and get your hankies ready!

Also, please, a prayer for dear Beverly of Tea Time and Roses as she had major surgery today and will be gone from her blog for a brief spell. I wish her a speedy recovery.




No comments: