My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2008

Christmas Shopping Finished and Now For The New Year Ahead!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas day! We were blessed to have some friends over for the holidays stay with us and we had a great time. Now I am ready for the Big Clean-Up and to be totally honest, I don't feel up to it! My kitchen is a mess, my living room still has presents on the floor that need to be put away and we have wrapping paper strewn all over the bedroom because we have just not had one moment to stay home and do an adequate clean up job. I hope to have Saturday just to devote to cleaning up every nook and cranny. I am leaving my Christmas tree and decorations up until Jan. 15th. I just don't have the heart to take them down yet. You work so hard to make everything just so and well....it's just gonna stay up until then!I still have to post my other Christmas pictures. Unfortunately, the card is stuck inside the digital camera and we are unable to remove it. We sent it by ambulance to the emergency room over at the local camera shop! I hope to have it back in good working order tomorrow.
I have made my yearly resolution: Go on a diet! I swear, I have eaten so many gumdrops, cherry cordials, peanut pattie (Goddarts), peanut brittle, ribbon candy and caramel corn! I am about to bust out of my stretch pants! If I see another cookie sheet full of candy cane cookies I will not be responsible for my actions! I will devour them whole! I feel and look like Violet from the Willy Wonka movie!
Well, I am off to my sister's New Year's party so I will say goodnight.
Wishing you all a very Happy New Year! -





No comments: