My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

FRIDAY, APRIL 10, 2009

Happy Birthday To The Love Of My Life

Happy Birthday To My Husband
Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband Marshall. On this day, 43 years ago, you arrived on Easter Day so you will always be my little Easter Bunny husband! As the birthday boy, you will have a day of celebration with your family and friends and lot's of cake too! I love you Marshall.
Little Mr. Timeless Things
You are a terrific hubby, a loving uncle, son in-law and brother in-law and a supportive friend to others. One of the things I adore about you is your constant honesty. I know that no matter what, you will always be the standard bearer for truth and honesty. I'm so grateful to Willa and Amos, that they raised such fine man. I wish they could have lived to see you as the man they always knew you would be. I suppose that being raised by older parents, you were able to have the gentleman qualities that are so lacking in our society today. I'm proud to have you as my husband. Proud to be your wife. Happy Birthday to you Katty...my best friend, my golfer, my sweetheart, my little stinker. I love you always!

No comments: