My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, August 7, 2015

SUNDAY, APRIL 5, 2009

Vintage Cindy Goes To A Party...Learning Social Skills


Turn off the jukebox below to hear this cute clip.
I used to love to watch Cindy films when I was in grade school. My fourth grade school teacher Mrs. Betty Mullican, used to put these cute films on the film projector and our classroom would go on a visit to 1950's America. Lucky me, I found this one on You Tube! Of course..bad acting is tops here but how can you resist the dialogue, the clothes and everything else? I need to show my niece Marissa and my nephew Abram this short because they could use some social skills of their own and it's never too late to teach them good manners...LOL! Okay, over and out! I'm going to watch it again!





No comments: