My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Thursday, August 6, 2015

SATURDAY, JUNE 20, 2009

I'm Having A Birthday Bash July 1st And July 2nd!

Click on Baby Invitation To Enlarge
Please Feel Free To Grab For A Reminder

I will be celebrating my 46th birthday on July 2nd. I actually have two birthdays. Legally, July 1st is my birthday but I was actually born on July 2nd. My parents never went to have it corrected but that's okay. I like having two special days!
I hope you will join me for the fun and festivities. On Wednesday, July 1st, I will be hosting Baby Photo Day and I would love it if you would participate. I would love to see some of your baby photos! Please feel free to post up to three of your favorite baby snaps of your self. I'll even post one of Mr. Timeless Things...he can't be left out of the fun and games!!
On Thursday, July 2nd, I will host my Movie Star party! Please feel free to come as your favorite Movie Star past or present and in their best Oscar worthy duds. I hope my sister Laurie (momof2roses) comes as Shirley Temple! And as this is the world of fantasy....presents will be accepted and the sky is the limit! Remember, Google images has a plethora of photos for you to choose your favorite Movie Star and for the fantasy gift you would like to bring to the party! Mr. Timeless Things and I will be making our appearance as Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton! I found some great photos to use for the party! Jewelers, Van Cleef and Arpels along with Chopard and I, will be waiting to greet you at the entrance to my party with a gift specially chosen for you! I have invited some very special guests to mingle with us Bloggy folk and I know that you will be very surprised! The Movie Star Party will be an all day event so come at your leisure.
If you would like to celebrate with me, leave me a sweet note letting me know and I will add you to my party list. On the day of the first and second party, I will have the list of my sweet friends who are participating so that you may visit their blogs and view their Baby Photos and their Movie Star persona. If you can only participate in one of the events, don't worry! Just let me know which one you would like to join. Oh I can't wait!!! Please say you will join.....I would be so honored to have you at either party.

No comments: