My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 15, 2010

My Christmas Recipes

Let's get Baking!

The Kids: Brad and Johanna - US Army.
Afghanistan Bound Next Week. Our Prayers Are With You Both. God Keep You Safe In His Arms.

Wow have I ever been busy! I'm out of my cocoon of pain and praising the Lord that most of my vision has been restored! I have been busy non-stop since He placed His healing hand on me and I feel like a re-birth of spirit.

We had relatives stay over last week and with that came the sadness that comes when your loved ones leave. My beloved cousin Doreen from Dallas and her half-sister Johanna and boyfriend Brad. They are both from the state of Michigan and came to visit us here in San Antonio before being deployed to Afghanistan next week. The kids (I still see them as kids) are so brave and I wanted to give them a week to enjoy before being shipped out of the country. We baked, ate all of our treats and made some wonderful memories. I learned how to make Buckeye Balls from Johanna and Brad so Doreen and I filmed ourselves making Buckeye's. We had a blast and this just reminded me that on my December Days blog, I had posted some of those recipes. I will be busy the rest of this week so I wanted to share some of these goodies we made with you! There's nothing like being in the kitchen with loved ones. Lot's of love and a whole bunch of laughter!
You simply must try this recipe. It is so delicious with a nice cold glass of milk. Easy to prepare and no messy kitchen to clean up.



















No comments: