My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

We Have A Winner For Our Jelly Bean Contest!


First, I would like to say "Thank You" to those of you who played our Jelly Bean Contest Game. Mr. Timeless and I had so much fun doing this and we were so pleased with the amount of players who decided to give it a go!


We have 2 Winners! Actually we have one winner! Christine or also known as Xinex, emailed me and let me know that she is one in the same. Sorry about the mix up!! Dear hubby and I just went down the list of emails as they were sent and that's how the mix-up happened!

My accounting firm counted exactly 1426 Jelly Beans.
This staggering amount didn't even fill up the entire apothecary jar! Amazing!

The lovely winner is:

Xinex (a.k.a.) Christine of
Christine's Home and Travel Adventures with a guess of 1472 Jelly Beans

Congratulations and I will be sending you an email and a reminder to send me your mailing address so that we may send your lovely gifts in time for Easter!!

Thanks for playing and making this a fun activity for us!!

Hippity Hoppity!

No comments: