My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SUNDAY, MARCH 6, 2011

JELLY BEAN COUNT CONTEST

My newest thrift store find: A bunny plate. I will display it later this week as I want to hang it in my guest bedroom. Isn't it sweet? It's a Salvation Army find! $.99 cents!
Well here we are...finally!! Marshall and I got very busy with the jelly beans and made sure that the accounting firm of Nelson and Nelson had the correct count on the all the candy and we got an exact match twice over.

THE GAME: Jelly Bean Count Contest. You do not have to be a follower to play but you must have a blog. The End date is Saturday, March 26th at 10:00 p.m. Central Time. Winner will be announced on Sunday, March 27th. In case of tie with an exact match, the Nelson and Nelson accounting firm will place the players name's into a hat and draw the single winning name.
If no exact match total is submitted, the closest guess will be the winner. You will have three days to send your mailing address to me so that I may send your gift in time for Easter!

ONE (1) GUESS PER PLAYER. EMAIL YOUR GUESS TO: deannaglory@gmail.com.
Subject: Jelly Bean Contest.
Leave your guess and please leave your name, blog name and blog address.

Let your friends know, I'll be glad to welcome them to Timeless Things.

Feel free to take my Jelly Bean Contest button on right side bar to place on your blog. It's not a must but it spreads the fun! Add this link:http://myloveaffairwiththriftshops.blogspot.com/2011/03/jelly-bean-count-contest.html

START COUNTING!

How many? The apothecary jar is larger than you think!

There's more than ten but less than a million!

Do you have a good guess? By the way, I didn't eat a single Jelly Bean!

I did eat this though, I can't resist a hard as a rock Peep!

Looking inside....still not sure how many are in there? I'm not telling!!

Pink Bunny Peep and Blue Bunny's lips are sealed shut!

Are you counting all the Pink Beans? How about the blue ones?

A little peek at the first gift. Can you guess what it is? I'm not telling!

GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!!
Deanna

No comments: