My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 13, 2011

Bonne St-Valentin

I see that you write, each one of you taking precious moments from your lives and record it in your personal blogs. You share the inevitable sadness that occurs in life. You share the splendor of your happiness, the wonderful artistic talent that you have been blessed with. There are those whose talent and ability for writing is so exquisite that I marvel at what they have written. I absorb it. I turn it over in my head. I understand what I read. And I am thankful.

Over the years in reading so many blogs, I have come to the conclusion that this web of blogging has become an important part of my life. I've been so blessed to have a large handful of you who have become so dear to me. The support, the love and the prayers that go out to show that we care for one another is a phenomenon to me. Even if ten years pass and I have ceased to be blogging, I will never forget you. The only thing that would keep me from here would be blindness or death so God, let me cheat those two things for many more years.

I just want to let you know, that you are oh so very special in my heart. This year, on Valentines Day, I want to wish you, my friends, a day full of happiness, wellness and love. You deserve it.

Your friend
Deanna

No comments: