My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

THURSDAY, JULY 22, 2010

Visiting

Hi there! I've been very busy these past few weeks trying to finish the decorating of our guest bedroom in our new home. It's been great fun going to the thrift shops looking for just the right piece of furniture or shelves to go in there. Lot's of shabby chic going on at Salvation Army these days! We've had a very busy social life since we bought the house so I'm spending less time blogging these days. For the rest of this week though, I'm going to devote my time to visiting my friends blogs. It will be so much fun catching up and to see what you've been up to!

So here I am perusing a friends blog and doing some heavy reading. I'll be posting some thrift store finds this weekend and a tour of Market Square downtown next Wednesday. Well I'm off to visit you. See you soon!

Deanna

No comments: