My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Shiny Brite!

I have been visiting the site for many many years and I have loved the ornaments that I've purchased from Christopher Radko. I still need the musical tree (you can actually listen to the Christmas tree and Santa figurine) but I can wait till after Christmas for it! It's a sweet site and I know you will love it as well. Remember the Jolly Santa Candelier? You can still have this sweet decor added to your home. We used to have the Bubble Brite Candelier but I have no idea what became of it. Remember those darling Bubble Lites? They have them available! I have a set but as I have a pre-lit revolving Christmas tree, I'm not able to use them this year. For those that love nostalgia, this will definitely bring back memories from the past. I was debating on whether I was going to use tinsel on my tree but in the end, I chose to throw a bit of it on to give it a bit of sparkle! Tinsel nowadays looks so much different from the tinsel of the past. Vintage tinsel had weight and shined so much more that the mylar tinsel they now sell but still, it's better than having no tinsel at all!

Walking Down Memory Lane,
Deanna

No comments: