My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Friday, December 27, 2013

Timeless Love


It's been a rough week for me. My eyes have been in a lot of pain but we have faith that all will be well one day. With Heavenly Father and Marshall holding me, I am comforted. Marshall loves Jesus. Deanna loves Jesus. It's quite simple. It's
"Timeless Love."

No comments: