My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bowling, Burgers and Diets


Marshall and I went bowling today and I have to say that I am getting better by the week. Poor Marshall took a tumble and fell on his knees. He gave his right palm a big goose egg because he was trying to hold himself up and hit the pine floor with a thud. Poor guy. He was shaken for a bit but made a comeback! Afterwards, we went to Brenda's, our favorite hamburger joint and Marshall said goodbye to fried foods for the time being. We are both going to diet so we can be slender for our wedding next July. We went to the grocery store and bought veggies, yogurt, sugar-free jello, chicken and chops. I bought two bags of frozen broccoli. I love broccoli and eat as much of it as I can. We are trying to drop a significant amount of weight so wish us well. We will put before pics on here as soon as we get the guts to have our pics taken! Not looking forward to that!

No comments: