My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pin and Necklace






This lovely gold leaf pin belonged to my late mother in-law. She didn't wear it as she loved sparkly pins better. I wore quite a bit during the 90's but I've laid it to rest for a while. I might let someone else have it so they can enjoy it as well.











This necklace belonged to my grandmother. I wear it with jeans or an elegant suit

No comments: