My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pink Christmas

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2010

Pink Saturday! I'm Dreaming of A Pink Christmas!

It's been a very long time since I participated in Pink Saturday but here I am, ready to put up my Christmas tree in my new home. I have some inspirational photos and I can't wait to start shopping for my new Pink tree for my Shabby chic guest room!

So many trees to choose from! Fat ones!

Skinny ones too!

Short bushy and sweet!

You simply must have some sugary pink garland around the tree!

Don't forget the tiny Pink lights! They add such a glow. I'll try some clear ones as well. They give the tree such a dainty glow.

This tree topper is so adorable but I'm on the look out for the vintage mercury Christmas tree toppers!

What is a Pink Christmas tree without a Pink Christmas tree skirt? Isn't this one just as sweet as pie?

And of course, while I'm decorating my new tree, I'll be wearing the adorable Pink Santa Claus hat! I can't wait to show you my tree in my December post on Pink Saturday!

Thanks Beverly, I sure have missed PS! Can't wait to visit everyone and please be sure to visit all the wonderful PS post this weekend at Beverly's How Sweet the Sound!

Deanna

No comments: