My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

I'm Thinking About Turkey, Stuffing and Lots of Cranberry Sauce!

MONDAY, OCTOBER 29, 2007

I'm Thinking About Turkey, Stuffing and Lot's of Cranberry Sauce!

Good grief, I can't believe that it's almost time for Thanksgiving. Marshall and I have been dieting for three months now and have lost a significant amount of weight. The true test will be on T-day when all the fixin's will be on the table ready for us go "gobble gobble" up. How will I ever be able to resist my own stuffing? Just thinking about the jellied cranberry sauce makes my mouth water! My poor sister Laurie once went to visit her in-laws in NY and they forget to get her some cans of cranberry sauce! The horror!!!!! What she must have endured the poor thing! 
I would like to invite you to share some of your special Thanksgiving recipes. I would love to try my hand at some of your favorites. I'm sure you all have some great one's lurking behind your oven mitt.
Deanna :)

No comments: