My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 21, 2007

Popcorn At The Falcon's Game On Friday Leads My Husband To The Emergency Room

Well my husband and I spent this morning until 12:30 pm at the emergency room. Marsh has diverticulitis..(not sure if I spelled that correctly) and was in considerable pain Friday night after he ate popcorn at the game. He complained of more pain on Saturday and didn't sleep to well during the night. 

This morning I woke up around 7:50 a.m and he got up and went to sit in the living room. Luckily I had taken the day off today and I saw how miserable he looked and sounded so I whisked him off to the hospital emergency room. He got an IV with antibiotics since it had gotton infected. His poor tummy was hurting really bad. He got to take a ride in bed to the X-ray room and came back in ten minutes. His doctor came back to let us know that he would be okay. She did say that the popcorn had definately irritated him. He did however, almost have a heart attack when we got the prescription filled at Walgreens and found out how much his two prescriptions would be...lol! He's resting now (if you can call watching football resting) and should be up and around in a couple of days.
Deanna :)

No comments: