My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Happy Halloween

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

I'm so excited today! It's our first Halloween in our new home and we are ready to start handing out the delicious candy! Isn't my candy bucket adorable? I couldn't leave it behind. I was just going to use one of my plastic bowls but when I got to the grocery store there were so many cute candy buckets to choose from so I had to have one of course!

I'm staying away from all of the candy for health purposes but that doesn't mean Mr. Timeless Things won't partake of a few goodies! I bought him a separate bag of peanut M&M's and he is currently sitting in his recliner, watching Tampa Bay play Arizona. He's also doing his Fantasy Football thing-y which I don't understand at all but he enjoys it along with his 100 buddies!

I wish I could have one but I'm going to be a good girl!

We interrupt this post for this brief message. This photo, Marshall took of me when we were at the pumpkin patch on Wednesday. His photos of me usually include my backside. My front side is insulted! We now resume with our program....

I bought this today at Goodwill for .10 cents! What a deal huh?

The other day I went to Wal-Mart and found this sweet homespun for my kitchen table. As I had said before, I couldn't afford a fancy holiday tablecloth so when I saw that they had bolts of material for a $1.00 a yard, I couldn't resist.

I'm going to have to figure out why I some pics come out this way..Bwah hahahahahha!! Well, I know you will have no problem reading it..hahahahaha!!

Here is my table with the homespun and my favorite peacock placemats. I turned two of them upside down. I like them with the solid color up for the cloth. I had left the back two with the peacock feathers side up so I could decide which way I wanted. I'll leave them down with the solid maroon and green for today. All the little decorations I bought today at Goodwill. Everything was .10 cents! The centerpiece is the one I made earlier in the week with a limited budget. Not a big centerpiece but it works for me!

Well, here I sit trying to cook dinner for me and Marshall and kids are coming in droves up my sidewalk. Toodles for now and have a safe and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! ... I started this post at 5:34 p.m. when the kids started coming and now it's 7:28 p.m. and I'm out of candy!!! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN??? Time to turn out the candles in the pumpkins outside and shut my door. How sad!!

Toodles again,
Deanna Frankenstein

No comments: