My old Timeless Things (now called Timeless Me) blog ended in 2012 but you can still follow the newly updated Timeless Things by clicking here . I apologize for the posts not being in order by date but this is just a depository for the posts that were once on Timeless Things. **If you would like to leave a comment on any posts, the original comments link is no longer open but if you look below the original comments, you will see a post separation break line and another space is open that says 0 comments with the links to Gmail, Blogger, Tumblr, Facebook, Pinterest and it is here that it will allow you to leave a comment.** - Deanna

Saturday, December 28, 2013

List


My darling sister Laurie (momof2roses) has tagged me to make a list of 7 Random Things that You Don't Know About Me. Wow sis, this is kind of hard. I'll give it a go.


1. I used to rescue the poor kids at school that were getting beat up. I was a very shy girl but I couldn't stand when bullies would pick on the meek. I knew how to pack a punch. My career as Wonder Woman finally ended in the ninth grade. I was too busy with my boyfriend Michael Chavez.

2. I once had to give my self the Heimlich manuver. I was choking on a hot dog and I drove my fist into my thoracic diaphragm(pardon my French) and the weiner came flying out. I saw stars for ten minutes.

3. Along with my sister Laurie (momof2roses), I too made commercials with my dad at his radio station.

4. I LOVE FIG NEWTONS. I WANT TO BE MRS. FIG NEWTON, HAVE LITTLE FIGGIES AND LIVE IN FIGLAND U.S.A. My husband is jealous of my passion for Fig Newtons. Fig Newtons has such a mesmerizing scent and the yellow wrapper packet sends chills up and down my spine. It's cakey softness is enough to drive me insane....AHHHH Nirvana!


5. Did I mention that I love Fig Newtons? Okay so I did. Another thing about me is that I love to smell tires. When I go to Target or Walmart I make a special trip to the automotive section and sniff the tire aisle.


6. I once drove with a pal to Albuquerque N.M from Lubbock TX to visit a friend without telling anyone. I was 19 but I still lived at home and my dad was strict with us. Of course now we laugh at all of our antics. Times were not dangerous like they are now.


7. I really hate putting my hands in dirty dishwater. I hate washing dishes at other people's homes. I will dry your dishes, sweep your floor, wipe your counters, clean your stovetop and mop but I WILL NOT WASH YOUR DISHES! hahahahahaahha!

No comments: